This past weekend we took Justus on his first 4-wheeling dune trip! He did so good, I couldn't believe it! I wish I could've gotten a picture of Matt taking him for a little 4-wheeler ride, but I wasn't able to. It was soooo stinking cute and he absolutely LOVED it! He also enjoyed the campfires and all the chattering and noises of everybody else at camp. He did develop a little bit of a cold the night before we left for the dunes though, which he got from me. So we were getting boogers out of his nose left and right, it was really gross! Matt is quite the professional booger-sucker now, haha. I just gag every time! Give me dirty diapers....no problem; boogers....BIG PROBLEM.
Anyway, Justus' latest milestones:
1. grabbing onto toys and shirts and everything else that happens to be in his little hands' way!
2. laughing out loud (it's hilarious!)
3. he rolls over onto his back from his belly once in a while
4. poohs a couple of times a day now instead of every other day
5. LOVES to sit up in his bumbo and anything else
I can't wait to see what else he will be doing soon, it's amazing how fast a baby can learn to do things. Anyway, here are some pictures from the trip...not many.
Apparently Matt snapped this in the middle of the night while we were sleeping! Not fair, but I had to put the picture in here because Justus is just too darn cute!
Like I said, he loved the campfire!

Since we didn't have a playpen or anything for him to sleep in while we were outside during the day.....we made do with what we did have! A chair! Maybe not so comfy to us, but it was like a hammock to him and hey, he was tired!

Different day...same chair...tired boy!

I told you he likes to sit up, right? Well he really enjoyed sitting in the drivers' seat of the truck while we were packing things up.
Since we didn't have a playpen or anything for him to sleep in while we were outside during the day.....we made do with what we did have! A chair! Maybe not so comfy to us, but it was like a hammock to him and hey, he was tired!
Different day...same chair...tired boy!
I told you he likes to sit up, right? Well he really enjoyed sitting in the drivers' seat of the truck while we were packing things up.
Hope all you Mommys out there had an awesome Mother's Day! Mine was just another day, but it was great! I'm sure Matt would've taken me to dinner or something but that wasn't an option at the time. Maybe we can do something for Daddy's Day next month! Talk to you all later!
Love Always,
Matt-Amanda-Justus
No comments:
Post a Comment