Thursday, June 18, 2009

So Matt and I have been pretty busy lately....well, ok, Matt has been! He got his job back from the company that laid him off in December and he has been working long, LONG, long days in Vegas. The money is really nice! But I hardly get to see him anymore because on his days off (sat-sun) from Calply, he works at his golf course job and I work fri-sat-sun! So it hasn't been fun. We have decided to move to Vegas in the next month and a half so that Matt doesn't have to commute everyday from Mesquite to Vegas and he can see Justus and I 10 more hours each week!!!! That will be so nice!
So enough of the boo-hoo!!! We got Justus' 4-month pics at Sears the other day....it was supposed to be his 3-month pics but we were slacking. He was such a cutie during the shoot, I coudn't believe it! Take a look at the pics:

He has a VERY tight grip on this rug! We had to peel his fingers off of it, haha!


This is what the lady taking his pics calls his "belly laugh." So cute!

What a stud! I LOVE his smile!

I seriously get teary-eyed whenever I see his smile and bright eyes looking at me everyday! He brightens the darkest day for anybody!

He apparently likes the flash from the picture studio!

No words!

Well I hope you enjoyed the pics! I'll have to start posting again, more often! See you all later!

Love Always,
Matt~Amanda~Justus

P.S. He rolls over from his belly to his back ALL the time now! I can't believe I forgot to tell everybody that! And he scooches himself forward when he's on his belly! Bye!!!!

2 comments:

Meka said...

Wow you got so many smiling cute pictures, I love how he looks in that orange outfit. By the way, thank for the diapers, bottles and the little storage bin. Oh and of course the two pair of little newborn boy booties, my cat was needing another pair. I will be giving those back to you, I'm guessing you didn't know they were in the bottom of the diaper stash!

Collin & Breena said...

oh my heck he is the cutest thing ever! So smily and happy just like his momma! How are you? I haven't talked to you for a while!