Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hey everybody! Just wanted to do a quick update on our life right now.....we have been waiting to buy a certain house in Las Vegas since September and it seems like we'll never get moved in or even sign papers to buy the place at this point. It's just one thing after another with this house, but I guess it'll all be worth the wait in the end.

To another subject! Tomorrow morning we find out if we are having a little boy or a girl this time around!!! I haven't had any dreams or any kind of feeling what IT is, haha! Matt really wants a girl so we can be done having children. That would be nice! I know I won't be traumatized whether it's a boy or girl this time, haha.


Anyway, Justus is talking so much these days and he loves putting things up to his ear and pretending to talk to somebody. It's still his own language though. His real words so far are: baba (bottle), buppa (Bumpa-my dad), bubba (our cat), babe (other cat), dada, mama, ba (that's his scary BOO). Small list of words but they're the only ones we understand at this point! Well, I will leave you with a ton of pictures of Justus!

No comments: