Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not a lot has been going on here lately, but we did have Keagon's blessing on Sunday the 7th of November! We had it done at our house because of schedules conflicting for people and we couldn't do it that day at our church because we had a special Stake meeting to celebrate it's 50th Anniversary! It was nice to have it in the comfort of our own home, but a little crazy!
I don't have a lot to say this time, so I will just post the slide show of mostly Justus & Keagon that will explain everything that has been going on around here! Love you all!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Such wonderful photos. Your Mom and Dad look great! Fun to see Rog in a photo. Also glad to see that you have that stroller... I bet that comes in handy.

ToOdLeS.

Amy said...

I wish we could have been there! Your boys are so cute.

We will be at Cathy's for Thanksgiving- if you want we can take pictures then.