Sunday, March 13, 2011

I think it's time to at least do an update on here. Here's what we're all up to:
Matt
He's been home alone basically for the past 6 weeks. He's become very obsessed with working out at Gold's Gym in his free time when he's not working. I definitely have to say that he's gotten results. The tiny bit of belly fat that he did have is now an 8-pack. Yes, I said 8-pack, ripped! I counted!
He has also been coaching tee-ball for our church and actually loves it! The kids are so cute and have absolutely no idea what they're doing other than hitting the ball!
Keep up the good work, Hun, you're very dedicated to everything you do. I love you!

Justus
Just turned 2 years old!!!!! He's had the terrible-twos for the past......6-months! That's been a lot of fun. He still absolutely loves his little Keagon! He tells me when Keagon is crying and gives him his binky. Golfing has been his super favorite thing to do and is so super good at it. I will show you all with a video soon, but not today. That wonderful word that every parent dreads has come into his vocabulary the past few days...can anybody guess what it is? "WHY?" Oh dear, this is tough for us! Everything we say to him or tell him to do or not to do, he asks "why?" That means we better have an answer for him that has reasoning behind it, not just "because." DARN IT!!!!! What a sweet little person he is, though, I just can't get enough of him!

Keagon
He's getting better and better at sleeping, eating, and not crying! He's such a little angel now. He has these huge dimples when he smiles and has the cutest little giggle/laugh. He has started "scooching" to get places. Between that and rolling, he gets where he wants to go! He likes to watch things around him and is so smart; he has figured out how to turn on his little musical fish tank that lights up in his crib by hitting the button. He just started doing this two nights ago at 1 o'clock in the morning! What a big little boy! And the funniest thing in the world about him to me is the fact that he sucks his thumb!!!!!!!!!! This drives Matt crazy and worries him, because he sucked his thumb until he was 21, haha!

Amanda
I have been working at the Reid Gardner Plant in Moapa for the past 7 weeks. The boys and I have been staying at my Mom and Dad's house in Overton Sunday night-Friday night and coming home to see Matt on the weekends. I've been working 60 hours a week so my parents are basically raising the boys right now. I am so grateful for the sacrifices that they have made to help me take this job and make sure the boys are taken care of. We're all going to be lost when this is all over.....my parents won't see the boys every day, Matt won't have the house all to himself anymore, and I won't have to wake up at 4:30 every morning to go to work and will get to sleep in my own bed again! I will definitely miss being around my parents every day, as well. It's been so nice to see them so much!

Well, that's what we all have been up to! Hope you're all doing great!

No comments: