So I guess I am feeling bad for not being one of those people posting something they are thankful for every day of the month of November. The truth is, I am so so thankful for each and every aspect, person, opportunity, blessing, and even hard lessons learned in my life! I have been finding my personal prayers getting longer and longer lately because of all the things I am grateful for. My family and I have been beyond blessed and watched over; more recently than ever before. I know we were truly blessed before, but maybe my eyes have just been opened up more now than ever and I am more aware of our blessings.
My biggest and ultimate blessing that I have received is the gift of family and friends. I now know that my heart was not grown to it's full potential until I had Justus & Keagon! Yes, I thought it was as full as possible just being in love with Matt and having my parents & sister, BUT, these two little boys have made me realize that love is rewarding and painful at the same time. Painful because when they cry because of pain, sadness, grouchiness or anything else, it hurts my heart tremendously! Rewarding because I get to love them and watch them grow and they love me in return, as well as Matt. I am so thankful for my family, I love them all!!!!
I don't feel that making a list of things I am grateful for is sufficient enough for me express my gratitude. Besides, the list would never be finished because each and every day I am blessed with something new. The Lord loves us, I do know that.
I hope that during this season everybody can stop and take a few moments to recognize their many blessings, no matter how rough life is at the moment.
What are you thankful for?
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment