Christmas was great for our family! Not only did my family get to be together on Christmas Eve and morning
but we totally got to spoil the boys and ourselves, which was really nice. I know that's not what Christmas is about but it did give us an excuse to get the things we had been wanting for quite a while now.I got my dream bedroom set that I have been wanting for 5 years now! AND, Matt found a super great deal on some exercise equipment for me so I can drop my Gold's Gym membership and not have any excuses to not workout when I have everything in my garage just waiting to be used! (I also got a new bed with the bedroom set, which is super big and super comfy!!!!!)
Justus got this super cool Power Wheels Dune Racer from Santa. He totally loves it and he also totally ran Mommy over with it in the driveway! The thing is powerful! I must admit he is a good driver, but he was a bit confused when Matt told him to go see me and ran me over, lol! Gotta love him! (Don't worry, we got Keagon a small 4-wheeler, but he is too scared to even sit on it.)
I really really love this sweet picture of Matt & Keagon! What a little snuggler Keagon is, he is my little "Tenderheart".
Justus is still our crazy child.....too many ways to describe him....but since I am going with "Tenderheart" for Keagon then I must go with "Braveheart" for Justus. I think those names pretty much sum them both up perfectly! Although, Keagon is becoming more and more like Justus with each passing day.
This little boy's eyes and face will just melt you heart in a matter of seconds....I know he does mine!
This picture was on Christmas morning and I am so super happy with how much Keagon loves the blanket I made him! He is totally snuggling up to it in the picture and I wanted to cry with happiness! It is camo minky on one side and super plush material on the back side. I made Justus the same thing but a different color of camo and backing. I wanted soft blankets for them to grow with and can't ever find anything original/suitable for them, so I spent quite a bit of money to get the minky fabric.
This is one of the RARE pictures I will ever get of my parents! My Dad really hates getting his picture taken so don't tell him I posted this. :) Shhhhhh!
Let me just tell ya, this man, Eric, in the picture with Jordan is a very good guy! He couldn't be any more perfect for Jordan or our family than he is!!!! He proposed about a week before Christmas and we are soooooo super happy for them!
And you know, if Uncle "Eck" is going to buy the kids toys, he should get to play with them, as well, right?! LOL!
And all we had to get Keagon was a few drawers to sit in?????! He is so stinking cute!
Justus set up his little trucks and tent to go camping. :) He is such a little man and says the funniest things these days!
I hope everybody has had a wonderful start to the new year and can better themselves in every way possible this year! Love you all!
1 comment:
omg i want that race car
Post a Comment