Hey everybody! Here goes for a second blog.....So we just took a trip to Yosemite for my cousin's wedding last weekend! It was so gorgeous up there, we were really bummed out to leave. The second night that we stayed there, our motel was 20 feet (if that) off of the river and our balcony overlooked it! We left our window open all night and just listened to the rushing river...so nice. 


We stayed in Mariposa the first night we were there, which has a lot of history of my mom's family in it. So we went walking through the town with my parents and my Mom was our little tour guide, it was actually pretty neat!!! It's like total hillbilly town, but it's cute and has a little museum of all the mining equipment that was used when it was a mining town...(that's how the town came about)!
We also visited the cemetery in Mariposa where my mom's "Papa Charlie" was buried with his family. I have never seen such an amazing cemetery! It's got gravestones from the 1800's that the people must have carved themselves and just really different headstones. The cemetery isn't all one level...it goes up and down a hill.
So the whole point of the trip was for my cousin's wedding, right?! So here is a picture o
f the bride (Amanda) and groom (Ben)....
They got married in a little chapel in Yosemit National Park and right as you walk out of the chapel....you're looking at a GIANT waterfall!
Well, I guess it's time to save this puppy and give you guys a break from reading! See you guys later!
Love,
Amanda
3 comments:
Aww Betty your blog looks good! We need to hang out more! I hope your going good still! Love ya!
Hey Amanda it's Felicia, I am glad I found your blog its fun to hear from everyone. Glad you are doing good.
Hi Amanda-It's Amanda D. It's nice to see ur blog! e-mail me so I can add you to my blog(: amandamonk.amandamonk@gmail.com
Post a Comment