So most of you may know that Matt and I are expecting a baby boy in February....we have picked out a name for him. We decided on Justus Lynn. What brought us to that name???? A girl I work with had a little baby girl last year in February and was naming her Liberty...she died before she was born and we just thought that Justus was the perfect name since then...you know "with Liberty and Justice for all." THEN, Lynn is both my Dad and I's (Amanda) middle name. So that's the story! Maybe little Justus got a chance to meet sweet Liberty! Anyway! Everything is going well so far. We've had some stressfull times but things are a lot better for us now! I just recently failed my glucose tolerance test so I had to go back today and hold the nasty sugary drink down for 3 hours this times and get my blood drawn 4 times! I still feel sick to my stomach! It's like drinking pure syrup, really gross! Well, hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will post some pictures on here soon of the baby's crib and my "fat" pictures and everything! Happy Holidays!
Matt & Amanda
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my you finally updated your blog!! That's something to celebrate! I really like the name you picked out a lot. Are you guys ever coming to Vegas? We need to get you and Breena here so we can all hang out again, that was so much fun. Hope you're feeling great Betty!
Post a Comment