Mama's ranting, raving and obsessing over the cutest little boys and husband in the world!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Today I went to Meka's baby shower for her little doll of a baby, Eden! She is so so precious and beautiful!!!!! I am so happy for Meka & Duane, they will be great parents, I know it. Justus went with me so he got to meet baby Eden and we are already planning their wedding....haha! Just kidding. Anyway, here are some pictures:
Hey Amanda! It's Felicia, I am glad I found your blog! I had no idea you were having a baby! He is so adorable. Well, you will have to come see my blog. Send me your email address to nktbull66@hotmail.com and I will invite you to see it. Congratulations!
Matt & I are high school sweethearts who have two adorable little boys named Justus and Keagon. We are as happy as can be and are total opposites of each other, but a great combination! We LOVE our little men more than anything in the world and are possibly thinking that this will be our complete family! We will see what the future has in stock for us, but for now, we're completely content with how our family is!
2 comments:
Hey Amanda! It's Felicia, I am glad I found your blog! I had no idea you were having a baby! He is so adorable. Well, you will have to come see my blog. Send me your email address to nktbull66@hotmail.com and I will invite you to see it. Congratulations!
Awww Betty! I had so much fun with you at Meka's shower! Little Justus is so adorable! I can't wait to see him grow! You are such a great mom.
Post a Comment