So little Justus is such a blessing to Matt & I! He has been such a great little baby, he's very patient with me while I learn to be a better Mommy. I'm really awful at changing his diapers....let me tell ya, he's pooped on me twice now (yes, literally shot out at me)!!!! I would like to thank everybody for always warning me about getting wet on, but being too embarassed to tell me that a baby could be so dangerous as to poop on me!!! Haha! I forgive you all. :0) Anyway, he's just an awesome little boy. He eats and sleeps a lot. When he's sleeping he does this HUGE smile and will start giggling, it's amazing! It really shows you that there is more to this life. I know what he's always dreaming about because there's nothing in this life that could make him smile and giggle like he does...I know he's dreaming of his Heavenly Father. I never thought of that before now, but he has really changed my perspective on life! I love him so much! Well, that's enough for now, sorry. Take care!I absolutely LOVE this picture of him!

Daddy & Justus watching TV
No comments:
Post a Comment