Thursday, April 16, 2009

Justus is taking after Matt more and more every day. I am pretty sure he is developing ADD or it's getting worse if he already has it, haha! Ok, maybe it's not a laughing matter if he really does have it, but I can laugh...for now. He has decided that he doesn't need much sleep anymore. He sleeps good through through the first stretch of the night but then not so good in the second stretch! He cries and cries while I try to get him back to sleep until I finally give up. He immediately stops crying when I take him out of his cradle and open up the blinds for the light to come in! It's amazing....the crying stops!!
To support my conclusion of the ADD, he had his 2-month birthday on Tuesday and he rolled over from his belly to his back! I set him on the floor for 1 minute and take my eyes off him and BAM! I saw it from the side of my eye and couldn't believe it, he's really active. I should have known, he was VERY active in my belly and was always stretched out full-length. That's why my belly wasn't a "normal" pregnant belly...it was long and square, haha!
Anyway, last week, I had a great time with Meka and her gorgeous little baby girl, Eden! And Meka's mom, Toni! Eden is so relaxed and calm and stays still all the time. Justus gets bored with things so easily! We put the two together for a picture in Justus' stroller. Just so you all know, they will be getting married when they're older! :0) JK.
If all of you know Matt & I...of course we would come up with some funky nickname for our child. We call Justus "Turtle" because when he stretches, he moves his head and neck like a turtle does when it's coming out of it's shell and he makes this cute little face! It's so adorable and he reminds us of a turtle...so at the fair I saw a turtle walking around and chased him down for a picture! hehe!


I absolutely love this picture of Matt! His eyes look gorgeous!!! He loves to hold Justus on his chest...it's his snuggle-time.
I thought this picture was really funny. I was getting ready to burp Justus and he decided he wanted to stretch in the transition...well, he was half asleep at the time, too. So he is actually sleeping like this! That's pretty relaxed, haha!!!!

Here is the first picture of Bumpa holding Justus where he is actually looking at the camera! I had to be sneaky to get this, my Dad HATES pictures! I think he should be in more!!! I look at this picture and I see my Dad holding me when I was a baby...so precious!
OK, that's all for now! Talk to you all later! Everybody take care!
Love Always,
Matt, Amanda, & Justus

1 comment:

Meka said...

Oh you got such a cute one of them together! Look at Justus check her out! Haha! I hope you aren't scarred for life from the windy day at the fair. Stupid wind, I think they would have done better had it not been like that!