Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today was the first day that I was able to put Justus down for an actual nap! It was so satisfying for me to see that he might be getting into some kind of schedule needing naps. Yesterday he napped for about 30 minutes in 5 minutes increments....he woke up every 5 minutes. It definitely was NOT a good nap!!! Today was exciting for me. He's also sleeping really good through the night, only waking me up twice throughout.
He has finally learned to poop correctly so that stress is gone but now he is apparently constipated, says the pediatrician. He poops a couple of times a day now, but it's a lot harder than it should be and it hurts him. So that's our new frustration. A little prune juice has been our answer and it's starting to kick in, thank goodness!
Well, as I type right now in our clubhouse where we live, some elderly people are watching The Biggest Loser. That brings me to the last thing I want to talk about...my weight! Here in Mesquite, some people have started doing a Biggest Loser competition. If anybody from the Mesquite area has any information on the next competition, I would like to know, please!
OK, that's all for now! Talk to you all later!
P.S. Here are a few pcitures to leave with you guys!
Justus has graduated from baths in the kitchen sink to his own bath tub! He has a lot of fun in it....especially when Matt is with him!


He watches Matt so intently all the time....he's so infatuated with him, it's fun to see.


Here's Justus at the very right in the picture. He's with some of his cousins.....Jett, Bentley, and Lucas. (left to right) These are 3 of the 5 cousins born within the last year. They're all under 1 year of age....CRAZY! What a baby booming family!


Here is Justus in a bouncer. He was looking at a little chihuahua puppy. They liked each other a lot!


Just had to get this picture in of Matt snowboarding at Brianhead. This is right after he ate snow and biffed it big time coming down the hill.....haha! I was watching him and didn't know it was him. I see him come up and over 1 hill and on his way down on the land....I see a big poof of snow and the person didn't come up the next hill, that's when I knew it was him! It was funny!!!!! Sorry, Hun, I love you, I really do.








2 comments:

Kevin & Kelly said...

Hi Amanda! It's Kelly Williams from High School. Remember me? I just saw your blog. Your little boy is so cute! I just had a little girl about a month after Justus was born. Fun stuff! Tell matt I said hi and congrats!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see Justus on Friday!!! I need to do a biggest loser thing too!