So Justus' first Christmas and New Year have both come and gone! He is such a great blessing to Matt & I, no words can describe how much we love him!!!!!
He is now practically jogging everywhere he wants to and has 4 teeth! Wheeew! He is quite the little chatterbox now, too. He's got his own little language going on right now, it's hilarious! He says "kiiy kiiy" for kitty-kitty because that's what I call our cats, but he whispers it while he chases them through our apartment!
The picture right above was on New Year's Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Hughes' house! Then the picture on the left is just of Justus trying to feed himself some chicken and stars stuff. He has moved on to Mac & Cheese, Ramen Noodles, and mashed potatoes the past 2 weeks though! What a big boy!
So now we are looking forward to having Justus' 1st Birthday, yay!!!! I hope it is as much fun as I want it to be for him. I know he could care less, but it's still a big deal!
Well I think this is enough for 1 post! See you all later and hope the new year has been good to you so far!
Love Always,
Matt, Amanda, & Justus
3 comments:
You have a little stud muffin. You're going to have to beat the little girls off him! I love the bathtub pic. So adorable!
aww he is such a cutie! I can't believe he is running around! It goes by fast doesn't it? I have 4 more months til my little guy comes. We are so excited! Oh and I need your address for my baby shower in a couple of months! Yay! Seems like you guys are dong great!
Betty! I heard some news about you yesterday! My sister told me cause Jordan posted it on facebook I think! Is it true?? If it is, congrats and let me know how it's going!
Post a Comment