Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving!

So before I get into the Thanksgiving vacation, Justus has started WALKING!!!!! He took 11 steps last night and it was the coolest thing ever! I am so proud of my big boy!






At my sister's (Jordan) house in Albuquerque for Thanksgiving, Matt and my Dad were working on my sister's roof and had to spray it off. So Justus decided to take a peek and after a while, Matt hopped down from the roof and was playing with him! It was too cute, Justus was trying to kiss him through the glass. Aaaaww, what a sweetheart!

We went to a few UNM women's basketball games while we were in Albuquerque and it was a blast!!! Justus got to meet "Lobo Lucy" which he was curious and excited about, as you can see in the picture above!
The Pit is currently under construction so we had to walk a little ways to get from the parking lot in to the stadium, so we stopped for a little family picture along the way, haha!


And to leave on a different subject, we took Justus golfing with us and Matt's brother and cousin the other day and he LOVED it! He's a perfect fit into our 4-wheeling-golfing-camping-basketball-crazy family! By the way, the first 15-20 minutes of the first basketball game we went to....he didn't move at all and was watching the game so intently on my lap, it was the coolest thing! I've never seen him that way before!


The picture above of Matt and Justus is so perfect to describe their daddy-son relationship! They love each other so much and have so much fun with each other! It just makes me smile all of the time, I couldn't ask for a better Daddy or Husband for our family!!!!! I love you Hun! And Justus....is just the greatest and happiest little guy in the world and the most valuable blessing we have ever had in our lives, we're so grateful to have him as our son!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays! I also hope you all can appreciate the true spirit and meaning of Christmas this year with the tough times others are going through! I know I am very lucky right now! Love you all!

1 comment:

Collin & Breena said...

oh my heck Justus is so dang adorable!!! He has grown up sooo much! I can't believe he is walking already. That is so awesome. He is going to be a freaking stud! Miss you tons and I still need to call you back! Life has been crazy! ha. Love you girl!