Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just to let you all know.....It's a BOY!!! I am actually very excited about this because I truly believe Justus needs a brother! Any name suggestions would be cool, so let me know what you all think. Bye!!!

4 comments:

Meka said...

Duane and I were very close to naming Parker Lincoln. I also kind of like Ryder, Dawson, Sawyer, Corbin. It's hard, I can't wait to see what you pick! Congratulations!!!

Collin & Breena said...

Yay another boy! That will be fun for Justus! There are a ton of cute names out there. I'm sure you will come up with a cute one! Let me know when you guys decide. I am so happy for you guys!

Corey and Haley said...

Hi Amanda!
I just found your blog, and your cute little family! :)congrats on the new baby too! and i think Justus and Judge would just be too cute :)...

Dea said...

Aries Orion .