So we FINALLY got moved into OUR house in Vegas!!!! Whoohoo! It has been a long process getting here and we have a list of things that need to be done to the house before we can call it home. I am trying to adjust to all the changes....new city, new people, new routine (none at all), ALL NEW LIFE. It has been really hectic with everything going on from moving to graduation to work to visitors...you name it, it's has happened in the past week for us.
Aside from all that, Justus is still crazy and active as ever. I love it! He has such a sweet personality, too. His little brother-to-be is as active as he was in my belly, so I am trying to prepare myself for the two put together!!!
Well, that's all I have for now. I will post pictures of our house later! Bye and take care!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment