So I don't have any recent pictures of Justus since my last blog...sorry! Just a quick update on what is going on in our lives right now: Justus has been keeping VERY busy with his 2 Aunties and Uncle that have been staying with us for the past 2 weeks (almost). They will be here for another week & a half, so he will be pretty well occupied! He also got caught up on his shots yesterday (5 total), because we didn't ever get his 12-month shots. So the poor little man is walking around with VERY sore legs, it's very heartbreaking! He's pretty tough though.
Other than that, Matt has been slaving away at work for it almost seems like free...I know it's not but the bills seem to far exceed the income right now. Hopefully we can change that pretty quick though, we'll see. He's a hard worker and an awesome husband and Dad that I hate to see him so stressed out!
The pregnancy with the nameless baby is going along great! Monday will mark 31 weeks along....so if anybody can make time fly, I would greatly appreciate it! Just kidding, well, kind of. I am really enjoying my time with Justus and being able to focus completely on him right now and it will be VERY hard when baby #2 gets here, but I am anxious to be done with the pregnancy already. Pregnant & summer in Vegas don't go together, AT ALL!
Anyway, I will post some updated pictures a little later. Today is full of cleaning for me! My parents are coming in to town with a machine to clean floors so that we can actually get our tile floors clean for the first time since we've moved in....the mop & soap do nothing.
Alright, alright....I'm done jibber-jabbering! Bye & take care!!!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU don't have too much longer. I did the whole pregnant through the summer thing and its no fun.
Justus sounds like he is getting lots of love and attention and that is what babies need.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment