So Matt & I decided to go to California at the last minute with my parents for July 4th to see some family....I'm glad we went! Justus had some aunts, uncle, and cousins that he still hadn't met so the visit was totally necessary! It was a really short trip...one full day and the other 2 days were spent traveling to and from. Justus got to play on the trampolene with his cousins, nap, and watch fireworks on the beach!
This was his first reaction to the fireworks....
This was his reaction by the end of the fireworks....
And this......was in the middle of the two extremes while he was trying to figure out what was going on.....
I thought for sure that he would have gone to bed that night and have troubles sleeping from the fireworks, but to all of our surprise, he slept clear through the night! That was a nice break considering he didn't sleep at all the night before! What a relief!
The trip may have been very short but it was well worth it and the weather was beautiful! I didn't want to come home, but I guess we had to or something like that. Anyway, Happy July 4th to all of you!
1 comment:
How fun. It's always great to take trips and be with family. Looks like an awesome 4th of July.
I can't believe how much your little guy looks like his Daddy.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment