So I don't have any pictures for this post, our camera is pretty much out of service. Time for a newer and better one that will last a little longer, although this one has lasted a couple of years! We just need to get the new one before little Keagon gets here, which will be soon.
So the past couple of nights have been lonely since Matt took off to Idaho for the sand dunes. I'm definitely not fond of him right now, to tell the truth!!! He will be gone for an entire week, so it has been a rough couple of days and nights. He'll get his, it's karma, I truly believe in it! :0)
Justus has been a mix of terrible-two-si-ness and a little sweetheart. The sweetheartedness definitely outweighs the little tantrums that he has been throwing lately. He has learned a few new words: "NO," "shoes," and "baby." It's just too darn cute when he tells me no that I can't even get mad at him! It's really not fair! I don't have a problem admitting that he is totally spoiled with love!!!!
Little baby-to-be, Keagon, will be making his arrival soon. That's a little nerve-racking for me. I was pretty spoiled with how good of a baby Justus was and I am so curious as to how Keagon will be. So far, he has been far more acive than Justus was in my belly, which I didn't think was possible! That's scary! I think it is just now hitting me that there will be another baby here soon, so I am trying to soak in all the little moments with Justus. It makes me sad to think that he won't have 100% of my attention.
Also, we are finally going to get the carpet replaced in our bedrooms! YAY! The carpet we have is really disgusting and black! I always thought it was our tile floor making our feet dirty, but I am now pointing my finger at the carpet, because we have done all we can to get the tile clean. So before the carpet gets installed next week, Matt gets to come home from the dunes and paint Justus' bedroom. He'll definitely be put to work when he gets back....I'm telling you, it's karma! :0)
Well, enough is enough and my cat is going phsyco-running and makinig funny noises through the house. Goodnight!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment