Sunday, August 15, 2010

So it's been a while since I have posted on here. We recently headed up to Cedar Mountain for the annual Hughes reunion. It was ok, but it rained far too often for me sleeping in a tent and being 8 1/2 months pregnant. It was really nice to get away from the city and all the worries though! Justus got to see his first fish being caught! He wasn't too sure what to think of it and it ended up dying, Matt tried throwing it back but it was too late. So Justus kept pointing to the dead fish in the water! He LOVED to just walk around barefoot in the freezing cold water...don't know how he did it, haha. That and he patiently sat on the edge of the rocks and threw little rocks in the water pretty much the entire time Matt was fishing, it was too cute! He started out about 5 feet from the water and kept scooting down until he ended up with his feet wading in the water!
On another note, he gets into EVERYTHING and climbs pretty much everything! Time to put locks on all the cabinets and bathroom drawers. wish I had a picture of what our bathroom looks like by the time he's done browsing through everything.....couldn't tell it was a bathroom!






And just the other day we went for a second ultrasound to see this second baby's heart to make sure all is well since we couldn't see it in the first one...and we verified that it is definitely a boy! The first ultrasound didn't show very well so we weren't sure. Pretty positive this one will come early....his head is REALLY low already and I always have a lot of pressure and feel like he's gonna pop out any day. I will be 34 weeks tomorrow so after we hit a safe zone for him to be here....he's more than welcome! Haha! We have decided on a name but we seem to be disagreeing on how to spell it, so I will keep you posted!

The ultrasound pics are of his foot and showing that he is, in fact, a boy!
Well, that's a short book for now! Take care!

2 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Congrats! So excited for you

ShEiLa said...

I bet you can't wait for the pregnancy and summer to be over.
I think you and I wish for rain more than the average Nevadan's. At least I got some by escaping to Canada... sorry you are stuck in the city and staying cool indoors.

ToOdLeS.