Just a few quick updates on our life right now:
We are 20 days away from my due date for baby Keagon. I think he will come sooner than that though, possibly just wishful thinking, who knows!
An embarassing little note: I did start to pee my pants today because I tried to keep cleaning things up instead of listen to my bladder! Lesson learned, for sure!!!
Matt's younger brother, Mitch, is staying with us for a while since he broke both his legs and needs help with things.
Justus has learned the most joyous things that a parent could possibly have to deal with.....he slaps and head-butts us when he is mad at us. How to deal with that, I don't know! He is going through a lovely little phase where he can't share anything and he pushes and hits his little girlfriend, Eden! That could be because I make him give her kisses afterward, haha! Sneaky!
We got new carpeting put in our bedrooms and it feels SO NICE! It definitely helpls make the house feels "homey."
OH! and as I type right now, Matt gets to give his brother a shot every night! I'm so glad that my hand is half paralyzed because that is what's getting me out of doing it! :0) (Although the half paralyzed hand really bites the big one)
AND last but not least, Justus went to nursery at church the other day for the first time. He loved it and did very well!!! They did bubbles at the end and he is totally obsessed with bubbles so that made it even better and exciting for him. YAY! Cross our fingers that it will continue to stay that way!
Anyway, I will post pictures later but here is a video of Justus helping vacuum until then! Enjoy!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Justus does housework... what a good kid. So nice of you guys to help out Mitch. I can't imagine how he feels with all of this since the jump.
You gotta listen to the bladder... or else. Been there done that.
I hope all goes smooth with Keagon's arrival.
ToOdLeS.
Justus does housework... what a good kid. So nice of you guys to help out Mitch. I can't imagine how he feels with all of this since the jump.
You gotta listen to the bladder... or else. Been there done that.
I hope all goes smooth with Keagon's arrival.
ToOdLeS.
When Justus head butts you or slaps you put him down and tell him in a very stern voice no you do not do this to mon or dad. You have to be very serious and do it every time. He has to learn that you won't let him get away with it ever.
Post a Comment