Friday, October 15, 2010

I haven't posted much lately since my hands have been full with a hyper 20-month-old and a somewhat fussy 3-week-old! It seems like Keagon just keeps getting more and more fussy as each day goes on. It's getting very frustrating and tiring. All I can do is keep reminding myself that he cries for a reason and that we will eventually get through this! He pretty much only fusses at night time and has a lot of gas, which is understandable!!! I'd be fussy too.
Justus is so funny, he likes to help me take care of Keagon and imitate every little thing that I do:
1. When Keagon cries, Justus puts his binky in his mouth to keep him quiet.
2. Justus also tries to pick him up when he's crying and pets him on the head and gives him kisses
3. Has to check on the baby when he's "night night" in his cradle
4. Takes my nursing pads and puts them in his own shirt, this I think is hilarious but I would be really embarassed if he did this in front of anybody, being that he is a boy and all! :0)

Other than helping with the baby, Justus has kept me laughing every day, which I definitely need and I think he knows that! He has started "telling secrets" in our ears, goes crazy jumping on the couch and running around the house laughing, and any other thing he thinks is funny! I can't get enough of my little guy!!!!




So this last picture is of Justus in the little pen to pet the animals at a little pumkin patch in Vegas. There was a black duck in the pen that must have been angry because it actually started chasing Justus across the pen! I laughed so hard and keep playing it back in my head! I have NEVER seen a duck chase somebody before...only a goose! And Justus was too cute trying to run away; his little legs were moving pretty quic
k and he kept looking behind him to see if it was still chasing him, classic!
Anyway, I am so excited for tomorrow because we are taking Justus to the Staheli Family Farm in St. George to walk through the corn maze and pet animals and play and all that fun stuff! He's going to love it! I will take lots of pictures and post them, of course!
Take care everybody!!!! Love you all
P.S. Enjoy the video of Justus and Keagon!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Such cute boys.

Hang in there with the hyper 20 month old... and the fussy 3 month old. I remember the days and it's not easy... but this too shall pass.

Since I just spent 24 hours with my grand-girls and I am not feeling well (dealing with pain) they kept me hopping and I wonder how I ever did it with 4 small kids.

ToOdLeS.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

They are so cute! Marshall still has his moments of fussiness too. Yes frustrating and yes I look forward to when it passes. Good luck!