Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!



We spent Christmas Eve with Matt's family in Mesquite, which is always fun! I love to see all of his siblings together, there are so many of them....and then there's the neices and nephews, a whole bunch of them! I look forward to this every year, no joke!!! We drove to Mt. Charleston before we left LV to load up some snow and take it to Matt's Dad's house, as we do every year. It was more of a pain this year than any other, Matt wanted the cleanest of the clean snow, which meant we couldn't just pull over anywhere to get it. By the time we got to Mesquite, half the snow had blown off our trailer, but we still had a lot. I don't know that anybody other than Justus had much fun with the snow this year, being that everybody showed up late, so we feel like we just wasted our time getting it....we'll see if we do it again! Maybe just for our own house? By the time we got home Christmas Eve, Justus was POOPED and the above picture shows you just how tired he really was! How uncomfortable would that be!!!!! AND Matt saved some snow to bring to our house, so he surprised me and Snoopy with that, haha.
Christmas was spent at our house this year with my family! I LOVED it! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my family around. Jordan spent a few days at our house and she didn't get much rest as she anticipated, but I know she had a blast with Justus and Keagon. She loves them soooo much! She got the boys a puppy for Christmas, we named her Minnie, because Justus LOVES Mickey Mouse so much. I think Minnie went into depression mode when Jordan left...she never left her side the entire time she was here. I think I was right there with her in depression, I absolutely hate saying goodbye to my sister. I don't see her nearly enough. :0( I feel like I don't see my parents enough, either, and they live 50 miles away! They all spoiled our little family with gifts, I can't thank them enough! My favorite gift came from Jordan, it's a heart necklace with Justus and Keagon's names engraved on it and a jewelry box with my name engraved on it. So beautiful! My Mom & Dad got Matt & I a down comforter and I really love that too!!!! It makes our bed so comfy cozy, thank you!!!!




Every year that Santa comes to our house, he leaves balloons with the gifts! We've asked him to do this special for us, then we know he's been here! So nice of him to get all light-headed and gasping for air to blow all of these up!!!!! ;0)
And this picture I just had to post, I think it's my new favorite picture of Keagon! So CUTE!!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!!!!!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

It looks like your bunch had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... so lucky to have family all around during the holidays.

ToOdLeS.