We also went and stayed in Mesquite for a few days after the dunes and got to spend lots of time with Matt's family! We stayed at the Virgin River and went swimming at the pool there. Justus got a little too gutsy and jumped in the pool with nobody to catch him and Matt had to hurry and save him before he drowned! That was really scary!!!!!
We had a fun Father's Day at Matt's Dad's house and had dinner there. Then we spent Matt's birthday at their house, as well! We had a really good time with everybody! Thank you guys very much for a lot of fun and thanks to Amber for watching the boys so we could go to a movie!
We had a fun Father's Day at Matt's Dad's house and had dinner there. Then we spent Matt's birthday at their house, as well! We had a really good time with everybody! Thank you guys very much for a lot of fun and thanks to Amber for watching the boys so we could go to a movie!
We have been trying to get Justus a little farther into the potty training lately and he has gone poo in his royal potty 3 times now and I am so proud of him! I think there is something about going poo in the potty that is scary to little kids at first, but hopefully he is getting past that. The first time he went poo, Matt had to sit him on the potty in our closet (he doesn't like people watching him) and close the door. The second day: I told him when he woke up that if he went poo on his potty again that he would get ice cream. He was supposed to be sitting at the kitchen counter eating his cereal but managed to sneak away without my knowledge and a few minutes later he came running out of the closet yelling "I did it! I went potty!" So Matt went and looked and sure enough, he went poo all by himself, neither of us knew he even needed to go! Off to DQ for ice cream at 10 in the morning, lol!
Keagon is crawling everywhere and starting to try and walk along furniture a little. He still gets really scared and I don't blame him since we have tile everywhere except the bedrooms. Lately, he won't go to anybody but me. He cries and reaches for me even when he is with Matt, I'm not sure what the deal is. I know since he has had this cold, Matt always has to clean his nose, so maybe that's why he doesn't want to be with him. I understand the whole "stranger danger" thing, that's why he won't go to any other people, but the fact that he won't go to Matt most of the time is weird!
Matt has been off of work the past few weeks and we have been loving every second together as a family!!! We're hoping that he will get called to a job soon, but we're not too anxious for him to have to go back to work.
I hope everybody has a great 4th of July weekend and is safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment