To start off, HAPPY 1ST Birthday to my Keagon!!!!!!!!
He has grown up too fast already and I just want to keep him at this age forever. He is so snuggly and loving right now, it melts my heart! I call him my "Tenderheart" It fits him perfectly~ As hard as he was the first few months to take care of, it was totally worth all the anger, tears, anxiety, stress.....and all that wonderful postpartum stuff mixed with colic and neediness for extra attention. AND, he's got some gorgeously shaped eyes that are so blue and beautiful! :)
Aside from Keagon's birthday in September, he got his first haircut and Justus also got his hair cut, along with Matt, lol! We only let Matt's cousin, Tylee, cut their hair, she does awesome. I have never seen such a little child be so patient and calm while getting their hair cut, I just love these boys!

For the past 2 weeks we have had to start "patching" Justus' right eye to make his left eye muscles work again. He has to be a pirate for 1-2 hours every day and so far he hasn't had a problem with it, which is awesome! I took him back to his opthamologist today (2 weeks later), and his eyesight in his left eye was 20/25 compared to 20/40. Isn't that crazy?! We will have to continue patching his eye for years to come but be able to reduce to just 3-4 days a week instead of every day.
For the past 2 weeks we have had to start "patching" Justus' right eye to make his left eye muscles work again. He has to be a pirate for 1-2 hours every day and so far he hasn't had a problem with it, which is awesome! I took him back to his opthamologist today (2 weeks later), and his eyesight in his left eye was 20/25 compared to 20/40. Isn't that crazy?! We will have to continue patching his eye for years to come but be able to reduce to just 3-4 days a week instead of every day.
Well, I hope everybody is having a wonderful start to the fall season, the weather has been so nice. Best wishes to you all, we love you! Happy Fall!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment