Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bye-Bye Terrible Twos....Hello....threes are the same?!

I find myself wondering why people even say that "twos" are "terrible" because in all honesty, I don't think anything will change by next week when Justus turns THREE! The whole "Terrible Twos" title....it's a lie! Justus has been in this phase since before two years old and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I am now calling it "terrible two-and-a-half years" as in this hopefully will have an end after a two-and-a-half-year streak! We shall see!
Anyway, my sweet yet naughty little boy, Justus will be three years old on Friday the 17th! I was looking at all of his baby stuff the other day and it made me sad. BUT, I am so happy to have him at the age that he is at right now. Once you get past the naughtiness, he says and does the funniest things and can be so so sweet a lot of the time. I love him so much and I totally wouldn't change a single thing about my crazy little Matt Jr!!!!! Here is a list of things about him at this point:



1. Since his first 4-wheeler ride at 2 months old, he is still crazy about his motorcycles. His eyes just light up when he hears them, sees them or even hears somebody talking about them.



2. He is always wanting to go to Eden's house to play, he loves her! And he also LOVES Meka! When he sees her, he turns into this crazy, wild, uncontrollably hyper little boy. It is too funny!



3. "Blow" by Ke$ha! He asks for us to turn it on all the time



4. Still not potty trained BUT he is getting very close!



5. He has become more aware that an eye-patch is not a normal thing and he doesn't like having his on each day. It is a constant battle every single day just to get him to keep it on for 1 hour.



6. His little brother eats waaaaay more than Justus! The only things Justus ever wants to eat is fruit snacks or candy. Yeah, we won't be buying fruit snacks anymore and candy is out of the question, as well!




7. His favorite movie used to be Polar Express. Then it was......can't remember right now, lol! SMURFS!~ Now it is Peter Pan: The Return To Neverland! We watch it several times throughout the day.



8. Although his new favorite movie is Peter Pan, he still goes everywhere singing the song the Smurfs always sing. In fact, as I am blogging right now, he is walking over to me singing it, lol! (and asking for a fruit snack)



9. He has been having a LOT of nightmares lately. But then again, so have I. I don't know what the deal is, but something has got to give.



10. Love Love Loves! his Bumpa, Gay-Gay, Grandpa, Grandma, Auntie Jordan-Amber- Carlie, Pig, Thomas and his new Uncle Jason! And has always loved his Uncle Eric!!!!!


I could just go on and on about my little guy, I love him so much! Every time we drive past our church building he asks if we can go to Church and he can go to Nursery. That just melts my heart and I hope that never changes in him! My future little missionary, that he is. :)
Sorry if this is all boring to those of you who read this, but it will be his Birthday and this is all about Justus!!!!!!!








P.S. Did I mention he is obsessed with GOLF?! Matt takes him golfing in Mesquite all the time and he loves it! He has an awesome swing, too!




(I tried to add a bunch of pics of Justus but for some reason, the only thing blogger will let me add is the picture right above....weird)

No comments: