Well, Matt is still gone working and I can say that things are extremely hard, but nobody wants to hear that, so things are going great, haha! In all honesty, the good definitely outweighs the bad. We do really miss Matt though, I will say that!
I have to say that the absolute worst day since Matt left to work was today! The boys have little colds so we skipped out on church. I thought it would be a relaxing day full of lazying around....forget that idea! The boys fought ALL DAY LOOOONG! Justus flooded my bathroom (Meka probably heard me yelling nextdoor, sorry Meka!)(when I say flooded....it really was an inch deep through my bathroom!), and when he woke up from his nap, he had poop in his diaper so he decided to take matters into his own hands....literally! He dug out all the poop from his diaper. Can I just say that these boys do the craziest things? I think that is fair to say.
Anyhow, last week I got to spend time with my sister while she came out with her fiance for work and to catch a few MWC basketball games. They spoiled me for my birthday and bought me some new workout shoes! I LOVE them! Thank you so much, Jordan & Eric!
Also, I am trying to be "crafty" and make some "busy bag" activities to exchange with other ladies in my Ward. This was Meka's idea and we have 12 people in on it, so we all have to make 12 of the same activity to give to everybody else. In order to do mine, I NEED my sewing machine to work properly. It is hopeless right now! So I get to borrow Meka's sewing machine the next few days, thanks Meka!!! (I am doing I-Spy bags) They are going to be super cute, I found the idea on pinterest, of course.
Yesterday was supposed to be the big event in Moapa for yard sales galore! Well, I think everybody picked up early because of the wind, I'm not sure though. By the time my Mom & I went out, we found 2 yard sales, lol! I did score some classic VHS movies for the boys though, I am so excited!
Last but not least, I am finally getting back into trying to help my poor hand get better, or at least keep it from getting worse. I went to Mesa View Physical Therapy the other day and talked with Jerid Matheson, one of the therapists there who knows the history of my hand. He is soooo awesome and I scheduled to go back next week for him and the hand specialist there to make a custom brace for my hand and fingers! I am sure it will be pricey without insurance, but I totally wouldn't pay anybody else to do it! And as soon as I do get my insurance back, Dr. Bridget Pinneck in Logandale is going to refer me to the Mayo Clinic in Arizona. I cannot wait to get all of this figured out and HOPEFULLY get my hand fixed! I just hope we don't go through all this trouble to find out that nothing can be done. :(
Anyway, enjoy my snippets of what the boys are always up to!
.JPG) |
| Fresh out of the shower! |
.JPG) |
| celebrating Mommy's 27th Birthday |
.JPG) |
| No binky = passed out from crying |
 |
Keagon looks SO grown-up! He now LOVES his 4-wheeler!
(We took the boys to Logandale Trails two weekends in a row before Matt left
for work and Keagon has been obsessed ever since!) |
 |
Keagon taught Justus about the consequences of stealing his strawberry milk
(the bite marks, not the bruise) |
 |
Seems to be his favorite place to sit
I don't know why, but I always find him sitting in the drawer in Justus' room! |
.JPG) |
| Poppin wheelies! |
.JPG) |
| Yep, he did that on purpose for the picture! I didn't tell him to. |
.JPG) |
| I love my two monster boys! |
 |
| One of the RARE moments of them sharing |
 |
| Justus took this picture, he is obsessed with cameras |
 |
| Keagon is just flat-out my silly boy right now, so cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment