Saturday, December 6, 2008

So Matt & I just added some curtains to Justus' room today. My mom had the curtains, but they were white, so we dyed them blue. They turned out cute! They aren't supposed to be faded up top but that's how they turned out so....whatever...I kinda like it! Anyway! I still want to do a lot to the room but I am limited because we are renting, so we don't want to put holes in the walls or anything. Any ideas???


This Bib was specially made by Justus' Auntie J a.k.a. Jordan. We can already tell he loves his Auntie because he refuses to kick her when she puts her hand on my tummy!

We're still waiting on the changing pillow thingy to put on the changing table.....so I put a book on top, haha!


The crib bedding is blue camo!!! I won it on ebay, I absolutely love it! Matt likes camo a lot and I didn't want dogs or firetrucks or sports and stuff like that for the bedding. I wanted something different!



All you guys get right now is a picture of Matt with the crib! I don't feel like I am "picture-ready" today! I'll put our Christmas pictures up soon though!
Well, blog you all later!!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

there are some pictures and things that you can stick to the wall and them just peel them off with no damage to them or the wall. I bought the Cars decals for Dallons son Logan when I was up with them and they went up really easy. I bought them at Wall-Mart.Congrats on your son and I like the name.

Collin & Breena said...

Betty! Oh my I am so excited for you! You are going to have an adorable baby! Your still in Mesquite right? I will definately have to come down and visit since I am only an hour away! I miss you man! Love ya!