So Matt & I decided to have another ultrasound so that we could see our little boy again! It was MUCH less stressful than the one with the specialist to try and see if he showed any signs of down syndrome!!!! We got to see a good picture of his little feet, which was the entire point for the ultrasound because the specialist freaked us out and said that he could have a club left foot.....he just wanted more money$$$$. Nice guy, huh? Justus' feet are perfectly fine and they're VERY cute in the ultrasound pic! The lady really had to work to get a good pic, because his little feet are way up in my top right ribs!!!! It took about 40 minutes to get a clear pic of his little feet, he wasn't very cooperative, haha! Anyway! Here are the few pictures that we got!
Well, we hope everybody has a MERRY CHRISTMAS no matter what is going on in their lives right now! I know nothing will stop us from having a wonderful and appreciative Christmas!!!!! We love you guys!
Love Always,
Matt & Amanda
1 comment:
Ohh those are high tech, I usually have a hard time making things out in those but I can see his little PERFECT feet. I told you those doctors are idiots. They don't know anything. I love his bedroom, are you having a baby shower? Don't forget me.
Post a Comment