YAY pictures! Guess what? Eden was 6 pounds 11 oz and 20 1/2 inches long! How cool is that? Almost the same! I think they are going to be best friends! He is adorable, so perfect! I can't wait to meet him. I hope you can come to my shower. It's at the hinckley chapel on the 7th at 11 am. You should get an invitation and your mom should to but please come even if you don't ok! We can put our babies together and take pictures.
Oh my Amanda he is adorable! he really is perfect. I am so glad I got to see him a little bit in the target parking lot! ha. I also hope you come to Meka's shower so I can see him more! Congratulations again! I am so happy for the two of you. What a little miracle he is!
Matt & I are high school sweethearts who have two adorable little boys named Justus and Keagon. We are as happy as can be and are total opposites of each other, but a great combination! We LOVE our little men more than anything in the world and are possibly thinking that this will be our complete family! We will see what the future has in stock for us, but for now, we're completely content with how our family is!
2 comments:
YAY pictures! Guess what? Eden was 6 pounds 11 oz and 20 1/2 inches long! How cool is that? Almost the same! I think they are going to be best friends! He is adorable, so perfect! I can't wait to meet him. I hope you can come to my shower. It's at the hinckley chapel on the 7th at 11 am. You should get an invitation and your mom should to but please come even if you don't ok! We can put our babies together and take pictures.
Oh my Amanda he is adorable! he really is perfect. I am so glad I got to see him a little bit in the target parking lot! ha. I also hope you come to Meka's shower so I can see him more! Congratulations again! I am so happy for the two of you. What a little miracle he is!
Post a Comment