Thursday, August 27, 2009



It has been a while since I posted last, sorry! It's hard to go to the clubhouse where we live to use the internet with Justus now, because he's so busy and gets bored very easily! He is ALMOST crawling....he scoots on his elbows and knees, it's too cute! He is just all over our living room, I can hardly keep up with him.
I have been taking him to physical therapy with me all the time and everybody just absolutely loves him! They say he's the happiest baby they have ever seen, I have to agree. They do warn me that I am in for trouble when he's older though, because he is sooooo hyper!!! I also agree with that.
Justus' little personality is coming out more and more by the minute, I love it! He's so much like his Daddy, it's crazy.
Anyway, Matt & I have been trying to buy a house in Vegas, but that isn't working out, which I guess I am OK with, because I really love the Ward that we are in right now! Matt is doing AWESOME in church now, I am so proud of him!!!!! I can't wait until we are sealed in the Hawaii Temple, it will be the best feeling in the world.....especially getting sealed to Justus! Can't wait!
Well, that's all for now, Chatty Cathy is done chatting! :0) Bye!

P.S. The slideshow is pics of Justus from 5-6 months old

No comments: