To be honest, this has been happening a LOT lately! He gets his arms flinging wildly and gets my hands (yes, both of them) and makes a ginormous mess! It's so funny!
To finish our weekend, we went to Quail Creek just outside of St. George. We took turns staying on the beach with Justus and going out on the boat with Matt's cousin. I don't feel comfortable putting him on a boat yet and the lake was PACKED with people! Too dangerous for my little guy!!! I pretty much stayed out of the water when I was on the beach because every time I would take 1 step in the water...a GIANT crawdad would wash up to me. No thanks! So Matt took Justus in the water a lot with him....here's a picture.
And then a picture getting ready to leave. I just love his little froggy towel on him!
And when we got home, I wanted to videotape Justus playing and "scootching" around on the floor. I also wanted to catch him sitting up like a big boy, so here's a picture of that!
He's such a blessing to Matt & I and we are grateful everyday for how lucky we are to have him in our lives!!! I always pray that he can feel the amount of love that Matt and I have for him, which is endless! He's a happy happy little boy, so I think so far we've done good!
Anyway, that's our weekend.....haha, our 15-hour weekend. It was lots of fun, though. I am hoping that Justus will sleep so good tonight because he was thrown out of his routine by not sleeping at home in his crib last night and woke up super early this morning from everybody making noise! I hope the little guy sleeps great tonight!
Hope you all had a fun and safe Labor Day weekend and get some rest to start another work week tomorrow! Love you all!
Love,
Matt-Amanda-Justus
Matt-Amanda-Justus
1 comment:
I love your little guy too:)
Post a Comment