As far as the boys have been? They are doing great! Keagon is growing like a weed, I can hardly keep up with him. He is crawling all over the place now and has just started pulling himself up and standing the past few days. He still loves Justus like crazy and thinks everything he does is so hilarious, I love it! They are already best friends, what a relief!!!! :0)
Justus has started to really take off talking. He still has a lot of words that we don't know what they mean, but most of the time we understand him, which is crazy! He will see an "owwy" on somebody and say "oh gooosh!" and kiss it better! He is such a handful but such a sweetheart. I wouldn't change a thing about my little monster! He is quite an actor and comes up with some pretty good little lies already, yikes! He tries to trick me and tell me that he did something I told him to do, but he doesn't realize that I am watching him and know the truth! Sneak!!!! lol!
Matt & I are doing awesome! We are super excited to be going to the sand dunes in 2 weeks (as long as Matt is done working up here). It's been way too long since our 4-wheelers have been taken out. AND, our 5-year anniversary is coming up, which is exciting!!!!
Anyway, here are a few pics to sum up this book, haha! Take care everybody! Love you all!
1 comment:
Your boys are growing up so handsome! I miss you guys. I hope to see you at Ian's wedding!
Post a Comment